Last updated: April 7, 2022
vRotors, Inc. (herein referred to as “vRotors”, “we,” and “our”) is the owner and developer of the vRotors platform including websites and software applications for both consumer and enterprise remote drone and robotic device engagement. The websites include www.vrotors.com. The software applications include vRotors Remote for end user applications and vRotors ControlD, ControlP, and various APIs and sample code for device connections.
Interpretation and Definitions
Collection of Data
When choosing to use Our Service, we may collect certain information. This information includes both personal and usage data and may contain information such as, but not limited to:
- Your device internet protocol address
- Device name and device identification
- In-application preferences and settings
- Operating system version and information
- Time, date, and length of service usage
- Other diagnostic data
For those users registering to connect their drones and other robotic devices with our platform, there is an additional collection of:
- Email address
This is not required for end user applications such as VR client applications.
Use of Data
vRotors may use the data collected for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, monitor, analyze and maintain our Service
- To conduct quality control and assurance activities and testing
- To enhance, improve or update the user experience
- To conduct marketing, research, and development activities
- For contractual purposes with our vendors or other third parties that assist or enhance the provision of our Service
- For other purposes, such as, but not limited to enforcement of policies, compliance with legal and contractual obligations, developing new products or additional services, etc.
vRotors may share data:
- With vendors, contractors or other third parties that assist or enhance the provision of our Service. This allows third parties to perform tasks at the request of and/or on behalf of vRotors.
- With other in-application users, such as profile pictures, in-game handles or names and general game statistics and data.
- To comply with a legal obligation or court order
vRotors conducts public community events that end users can engage through vRotors applications and websites. By engaging with these events, end users grant vRotors the rights to livestream, record, and make available for playback those events including any end user participation in the event. For example, the vRotors applications have voice communication features and integrations to social platform text chat streams. By opting into the voice communication and / or text chat, the user grants vRotors the right to record, livestream, and playback audio recordings, video recordings, and image recordings of that content.
Retention / Deletion of Data
Further, vRotors will respond to all end user requests, as appropriate under applicable law. This includes the deletion of User Data when requested. If you wish to have your User Data deleted, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be processed within 14 business days. Requests must include the end user’s information – such as email address – so that data can be identified and deleted. Within 14 business days of vRotors receiving notification that an end user no longer has an account, vRotors will either delete the user data or obscure, or de-identify the data so that it cannot be associated with a particular user, browser, or device.
vRotors values the data that we receive and has undertaken steps to ensure the security of the data. This includes requiring our contractors and vendors to install appropriate safeguards. Unfortunately, no system is completely secure from security breaches or failures. vRotors does not accept liability for unauthorized disclosure of information.
We do not knowingly collect information from children. Our Service is not directed at children under the age of 13 (or other age if required by local law). If vRotors is informed, in writing, that we have received data from a child under the age of 13 (or other age if required by local law), then vRotors will immediately delete the data. Likewise, parents/guardians are encouraged to contact us if concerns exist. Contact information can be found at the bottom of this document.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated nor controlled by vRotors. vRotors does not assume any control nor responsibility over these third-party websites.
Effective as of April 7, 2022.