1. What is vRotors?
vRotors Remote is a platform that allows you to control drones and gimbals remotely from anywhere in the world. If you own drones or robots, connect to our platform and make them available to anyone. Provide touring, entertainment, and enterprise services.
2. vRotors Remote is available for which platform?
vRotors Remote is available for many different platforms such as PC, VR and mobile devices.
3. Can I use vRotors Remote platform to fly any drone?
vRotors Remote is compatible with only a few advanced drones available in the market. Here is the list of compatible drones:
- DJI Mini 2
- DJI Mini SE
- DJI Air 2S
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- Mavic Air 2
- Mavic Mini
- Matrice 300 RTK
- Matrice 200 V2
- Matrice 210 V2
- Matrice 210 RTK V2
- Phantom 4 RTK
- Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Matrice 210
- Matrice 210RTK
- Matrice 200
- Inspire 2
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, P4 Multispectral
- Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
- Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
- Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
- Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
4. How do I register with vRotors?
Registration can be done through vRotors portal https://www.vrotors.com/accounts/.
5. How does it work?
Your drone or gimbal will be connected to vrotors platform through the internet. You can invite your friends/family to join you on the live flight or gimbal session.
6. Do I need training to use vRotors Remote?
Absolutely not, vRotors offers a user friendly interface and video game like control system. At the same time it ensures the safety of your device, public and infrastructure at the flying zone.
7. What are the gimbal models compatible with vRotors Remote?
Here is the list of compatible gimbals:
- Osmo Mobile
- Osmo Mobile 2
8. How can I use vRotors Remote for my business needs?
There are lots of features in the full version of vRotors Remote that offer a complete solution for enterprise users. Please contact the vRotors team for more details.
9. How many pilots can join me in a remote drone flight or Gimbal session?
Maximum two pilots can join in a session.
10. Do I need an Android phone to use vRotors Control app?
vRotors Control app is available on Android and iOS devices.
11. How do I start using the vRotors platform for my drone or gimbal?
Please go through our step by step guide here.
12. Can I control my drone camera to tilt or pan?
Yes, use the camera control buttons available in the vRotors Remote cockpit interface to tilt, pan and zoom.
13. How do I download vRotors Remote app?
You can download the app for your preferred platform from vRotors website. Click here to download now.
14. What is the minimum hardware requirement for the PC application?
All the hardware and software requirements are mentioned here.